Active Comfort Ergo Seat
Part Number: 8360083-85
Wunderlich 'AktiveComfort' Sport-ERGO seat
Fits the S1000 RR (2012 - 2014) & S1000 R (2014 - )
The 'AktiveComfort' SportErgo seat delivers improved seat comfort and a better hold during 'hang-offs', thanks to the non-slip upholstery in the region of the thighs. Upon decelerating, more force is transmitted into the seat, which provides relief for all your muscles.
Special sports feature: The Rider's seat is available in the standard height or with a (2 cm) higher cushion - the taller version has an effect on handling that is nothing short of revolutionary. The rider can maneuver the bike much more effectively over the center of gravity. Cornering is noticeably lighter, and the bike's agility is enhanced in all riding situations. Additionally, the higher seating position effectively reduced the knee angle and increases rider comfort. The passenger seat is also available with the same improvements in terms of the non slip covering material and striking styling.
- Noticeable strain relief for the knee joints. (Tall version)
- Strain relief for the coccyx (tailbone) and optimized weight distribution across the entire seat.
- Progressive two-layer construction with soft top layer and firm core ensures even distribution of forces.
- Sweat-repellent, non-slip seat cover, teamed with alcantara piping.
- Seat built on the original seat pan.
- Stylishly stepped "cut" seams.
- Design by Nicolas Petit (Paris).
- Seams have been glued and heat-welded using modern PFAFF hot-air welding machines for 100% impermeability
- Made in Germany.
Important Note: The stated prices include a core charge of $225.00 per seat. After purchasing our seat and returning your original seat, you'll receive an immediate refund of the full deposit amount. Front and rear seats = 2 x core charge.
The video does not show this seat but the materials used are the same as are many features.
This item fits the following BMW bike models: